Gluten-free | Vegan
I’m combining the essence of a tzatziki sauce (cucumber, dill, garlic, lemon) with the loveliness of hummus! Hummus is super easy, provided you have a food processor or a blender… a can of chickpeas, olive oil plus your imagination and you have a delicious dip or spread in minutes.
- 1 medium cucumber
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp dried dill
- a 15oz. can of chicpeas/garbanzo beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp tahini sauce (optional)
- dash of salt
- Slice the cucumber in half length-wise and scoop out the seeds in the middle with a spoon. Pat the cucumber dry with a paper towel (no one likes a runny hummus!)
- Roughly chop the cucumbers and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the salt/olive oil/dill to your liking. Serve and enjoy! Should last 3-5 days stored in the fridge in a closed container.