Customized Meal Plans Just For You
One of the top requests from my clients? Meal Plans! It makes sense, right? Cooking is one of the best ways to have control over your food and your health, but with our busy lifestyles, it’s often challenging to be consistent. Then there’s the issue of getting stuck in a rut, so we hunt for new recipes. And let’s be honest, there is no shortage of fabulous recipes around the interwebs… you must know that being on a food blog right now and all! With the amount of Recipe Pinterest Boards and Stuffed Kitchen Drawers full of printed out recipes, the biggest question is… how can you actually organize it all, by yours and your family’s preferences to make actionable meal plans with shopping lists? I HIGHLY recommend Real Plans to solve this problem and to help support you in a healthier lifestyle with less stress and plenty of GOOD, REAL FOOD.
Real Plans is a system that allows you to specify your meal plan needs, and from their extensive library organized by dietary preferences and seasonality, they create your weekly meal plan & shopping lists. There is a reasonable monthly membership cost for the service. It’s convenient and easy to use, and has the best options and variety I’ve ever seen from a Meal Plan system.
Firstly, when filling out the settings on your account, Real Plans takes seasonality, where you shop, how often you cook, dietary preferences, foods to include/exclude, how many people you’re cooking for, and what meals you want in order to create a personalized plan for you that makes sense for the entire week. The recipes are FRESH from some of my (and likely your) favorite bloggers who have tasty recipes you’ll actually look forward to cooking. You can pick and choose your blogger subscriptions on top of the huge library Real Plans already offers, so variety is never a problem.
To name just a few amazing contributors:
- Tasty Yummies – Over 250 real food recipes that are gluten-free, unprocessed, clean, fresh, whole, nutrient dense & seasonal.
- Nom Nom Paleo – Add over 250 Nom Nom Paleo recipes to your Recipe Box for just one dollar a month.
- Autoimmune Wellness – Over 240 delicious, inventive recipes for all phases of the Autoimmune Protocol.
- The Paleo Mom – Over 250 delicious Paleo, Autoimmune Paleo family favorites.
- Wellness Mama – Over 500 home-style recipes with gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo-friendly options.
- Naturally Ella – Over 250 fresh and easy vegetarian recipes everyone will love.
- Stupid Easy Paleo – Over 225 recipes to help you feel strong, healthy and confident.
Secondly, let’s dig in deeper to these dietary preferences – this is one of the most unique things about Real Plans. Their options take allergies/sensitivities and protocols into account like Paleo, Whole30, AIP (Autoimmune Protocol), Vegetarian, Keto, GAPS, and more! I’ve never come across an easier way to accomplish this, their tool makes it simple. Have as much or as little control by letting the machine do its thing in picking your weekly recipes FOR YOU or by selecting meals yourself. Everything is compiled into your comprehensive shopping list so you can go shopping and get in the kitchen!
Lastly, the technology is smart, convenient, and easy to use. I’m a bit of a tech-snob as I’m sure most of us are these days, but that doesn’t mean you need to be some kind of a whiz to operate this. It’s very user-friendly which I appreciate, we’re trying to simplify here not over-complicate things. BONUS! You can also access it on any device, making it very convenient. There are iPhone and Android apps you can download.
Here are some of my favorite features:
The Plan: This is your calendar, I love that leftovers are taken into account like with the Thai Coconut Soup highlighted below.
The Timeline: This organizes your schedule so you’re not overwhelmed with when to cook, shop, prep, etc. This way, little by little everything gets done.
The Shopping List: You can check off what you already have which will go under the “Got it” section. You can also set the type of store you buy things like produce at vs. pantry items. I have my “Local Organic Store” as my produce/fresh list and my “Order Online” as my pantry items so it organizes it for me!
You can also take multiple actions with the shopping list like email it, print it, or just take a look at it on your mobile device.
See for yourself!
- Personalized weekly meal plan
- Adjustable portion sizes
- Transformed picky eaters who can’t resist the smells from your kitchen
- Access to over 1500 original home-style recipes
- Renewed Enthusiasm for cooking
- Live Chat Support with Meal Planning Specialist
- Automatic shopping list
- Recipe Importer
- Flexible schedules to suit your weekly commitments
- Warm fuzzy feeling from shopping with confidence
- IOS and Android Mobile Application
- Nutritional Data to support Macro-Nutrient/Calorie counting
- *Plus, you can try it for 30-days to see how you like it!
If you love to cook OR want to cook more so you can better control your health and the well being of your family, this is a great way to set yourself up for success.