SAY HELLO TO THE NEW TRUFFLE SHUFFLE, guys! I’m so excited about these easy, no-bake, delish paleo and vegan pumpkin truffles. They’re naturally sweetened with banana and a little sweetness from your favorite baking chocolate, too. These are so customizable and ready within minutes. Everyone will want a bite of these healthy truffles…
Let’s take a look at the main ingredients…
- PUMPKIN PUREÉ
- NUT/SEED/COCONUT BUTTER
- PUMPKIN SPICE
- CHOCOLATE OR CAROB COVERING
= A recipe for autumn magic in truffle form ✨
Once you bite through the chocolate truffle goodness, you’re greeted with a smooth and naturally-sweetened center with all the #pumpkinspice goodness! And heads up, for trick-or-treaters… they’ll probably want to bring a cooler…hehe.
Speaking of pumpkin spice goodness and autumn goodies… have you checked out these Flourless Pumpkin Muffins?
Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Truffles
Chocolate-covered Pumpkin Banana Truffles
- Food Processor
Pumpkin Spice Blend (can use your own or make it using these spices)
- Add all filling ingredients to a food processor and blend until creamy (start with 5 Tbsp of the flour).
- Next, add in the pumpkin spice, and blend again to incorporate, taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- The filling should be rolling into a ball but still be moist to touch, if it's not forming, you can add an additional Tbsp of coconut flour.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the filling and roll into balls, set them on parchment-lined plate or tray and chill for 15 mins or so in the fridge to set.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate by mixing chocolate or carob with coconut oil, you can heat together either on a stove carefully or in the microwave for a minute or so. Mix well and adjust as needed (if using chocolate that's sweetened, you're all set, if not feel free to add honey or maple syrup if needed).
- Pour melted chocolate/carob into a bowl and dunk each truffle into the coating, using 2 forks you can roll the truffle around while shaking off the excess chocolate and placing back on the parchment paper. Return to the fridge to set for another 10 minutes or so (or can even put it in the freezer for a few minutes if you can't wait!) Serve and store in the fridge.