Jeez… was this a fun recipe to cook, eat, and NAME. It’s my total favorite because it’s easy and packs a punch of flavor! If you love Everything bagels… which we’ve all established I DO. You will need to make these IMMEDIATELY. As if roasted cauliflower wasn’t delicious enough, I went ahead and smothered them in tahini sauce and tossed then with Everything bagel seasoning because that’s how I roll. Coming right up: Everything Tahini Roasted Cauliflower!!
Cauliflower really takes the cake for being one of the most versatile veggies out there, we “rice” it, use it in lieu of mashed potatoes, the infamous cauliflower pizza… hell, I’ve even made a dairy-free bechamel sauce out of it! It’s actually scary how much we’ve done to this veggie since the 90’s when I just had it steamed in the microwave and doused it in ranch dressing just to get it down. Now, I can’t live without it, but always love it roasted with sea salt, simply in the oven and from there, any sauce you fancy will be the icing on top!
You will love this tahini-everything mix, and while it’s a great side… it’s also a great snack or appetizer for the table during Autumn games and gatherings. Enjoy!
Everything Tahini Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp smooth tahini
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp+ Everything bagel mix (see recommendations below)
- Pre-heat oven to 350f degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half, and then into florets. Try to get pieces into uniform sizes so they cook evenly.
- Toss florets in melted coconut oil in a mixing bowl and pour onto baking sheet.
- Season cauliflower with salt and pepper to taste and roast for approx. 30-40 minutes depending on when they are golden brown. Flip them half-way for even browning.
- In the meantime, mix the sauce by combining tahini and coconut aminos, add to a mixing bowl and when cauliflower is ready, toss them in the sauce to evenly coat. Add more as needed.
- Sprinkle Everything bagel mix over top and serve.
Use #foodbymars to tag your FBM inspired creations! I’d love to see!