Summer heat over in NYC has been pretty SAVAGE lately… really no other way to describe it. The humidity ensures you’re basically wet all day long, doing my hair is virtually impossible (hello bobby pins and summer bun all day, everyday). So now that I’ve painted the picture, enter: deliciously refreshing, lightly sweetened dairy-free cherry vanilla popsicles to help cool us all off!! YAY!
Making popsicles is already easy, but keeping it to just 4-ingredients and having it come out looking like cherry marble is another story, guys. You’re going to impress everyone.
I originally posted this recipe on Instagram for #PopsicleWeek since my site has been undergoing some changes… so this is officially my first post since!! My goodness is it good to be back!
Dairy-free Cherry Vanilla Popsicles (Paleo, AIP, Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 Tbsp raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 13.5oz can full-fat coconut milk
- Add pitted cherries and raw honey to a food processor and mix just until well incorporated and chunky.
- Blend coconut milk with vanilla extract.
- To a popsicle mold, alternate pouring in the coconut milk and spooning in the cherry mixture in layers.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight and serve!
Use #foodbymars to tag your FBM inspired creations! I’d love to see!