Bow-chika-wow, berries and cream anyone? I’m pretty stoked because I finally bought a popsicle mold. FINALLY. I don’t say that as if I somehow broke an old one last summer and it’s taken me a year to replace it, I say that as if I always wanted one and somehow never acquired one… enter Amazon Prime for all my random need to have orders. I imagine I’ll be tossing all sorts of ingredients in this mold, and to start- I cleaned the fridge a bit. I had the last of my blueberry pack left and of course a can of coconut milk handy (what else is new?). These are easy and refreshing, and can easily be made with any berries you have handy!
Berries & Coconut Cream Popsicle Recipe: makes 8 / vegan// dairy-free// gluten-free
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup fresh berries of choice
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp coconut cream (top of the can) or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar (or maple syrup/honey)
- optional topping: shredded coconut
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and top off with shredded coconut if you’re getting fancy… freeze overnight or for 4-6 hours and voila!
Use #foodbymars to tag your FBM inspired creations! I’d love to see!