This tastes like a tropical breeze. And who does not want to wake up to that?? That’s what I thought. Not overly sweet, it’s just perfect with a light coconut taste and then that mango takes it to another level – perfect combo.
In prepping for summer, and the inability to stand using heat in anyway for long periods of time… Overnight anything is the way to go. This will make you 2-4 jars of pudding depending on how much you want. I want all the pudding so I made 2 😉 Go nuts and add more seasonal fruit to the top if you’re feeling extra fancy.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- optional: 1 tsp maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 mango, diced (or make it your own with any fruit you enjoy)
- Topping: flaked coconut
- Mix chia seeds, milk, shredded coconut, vanilla and sweetener by hand with a spoon in a tall container until evenly combined.
- Pour mixture into containers with lids (like small mason jars, etc.) and store in the fridge overnight to set!
- Dice mango and either layer in your pudding or place on top with more shredded or flaked coconut and serve.
Use #foodbymars to tag your FBM inspired creations! I’d love to see!