Sooo it’s November?! Yep, still coming to terms with that. We’ve had super nice weather in NYC, 70 degrees! So to be planning for Thanksgiving is messing with my head. But at the same time, I’m stoked to cook for my family this year, so I’ve been planning the menu I’ll be making with them. What about you guys?
In all that planning… I’ve acquired a nice little list of links for inspiration.
- The easiest thing your making this Thanksgiving from Food52 – How cute are these?!
- Fall = Baking… Check out this awesome round-up from Cara at Fork and Beans
- I love decorating my table… as we speak, I have pumpkins and such scattered in vases, what will I do for Thanksgiving?! 10 examples here from The Kitchn have me thinking I need to take a trip to a craft store ASAP.
- Anddddd before things get too out of hand with the holidays, some housekeeping:
- I should put my popsicle molds away… Change your kitchen with the seasons like you do your closet (The Kitchn)
- Oh yes. 2016 printables are available… from the ever-lovely CoCorrina
I’ll have some Thanksgiving side recipes coming up in the coming weeks… until then, Happy Planning for the season and upcoming gatherings! XO. AND HAPPY WEEKEND!
Use #foodbymars to tag your FBM inspired creations! I’d love to see!